Hiring: Experienced Tree Climber
- We are looking for a climber with spikeless pruning experience.
- Pay will be based on experience in tree removal and pruning.
- Our climbers must be able to work with a crane.
- You MUST be able to pass a drug test.
We work in the following areas:
If you have any questions regarding our careers, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Apply to Our Careers
Short Employment Application
What is a Certified Arborist?
A Certified Arborist is an individual who has over hundreds of hours of training and experience to understand the art and science of tree care. The exam that they must pass ensures that they know the ins and outs of pruning, tree health and nutrition, cabling, bracing and lightning protection, safe work practices, and much more. They're qualified to answer any and all questions you may have regarding trees!
Why should I use a Certified Arborist?
A Certified Arborist can give you the best recommendations and advice after diagnosing the issue, whether it's a disease, pest problem or anything in between. They're trained and equipped to safely work with all trees. A Certified Arborist's main goal is to ensure healthy, long lives of trees with safety in mind.
Do I actually need a tree removed?
- signs of infection or disease
- it isn't growing well
- trunk is compromised or hollow
- it is suddenly leaning
- sprouts at base of tree
- it is too close to a house, structure or power line
- heaving soil and fungi growth near base
If you are concerned that your tree needs to be removed, please contact us for advice. We offer free estimates 7 days a week and 24/7 emergency service.
What insurance should a tree company have?
Insurance coverage may not be the first thing to consider when searching for a tree company, but it is extremely important if an accident were to happen.
One type of insurance needed is general liability insurance, specifically covering tree work. This ensures that any damages or injuries resulting from tree work done on your property are covered.
The second type is workers’ compensation insurance. Again, this must also specifically cover tree work. If not, you may be responsible to pay for any injuries from tree work.
What should I do before the tree company arrives?
Please remove any outdoor furniture, other items such as pots, flags, etc., and fallen branches if possible. This can add time to our process and may result in extra charges.
When is the best time to prune my trees?
- trees are less susceptible to diseases and insects
- there is generally less impact on surrounding landscape, allowing our professionals to see better with less leaves on the ground
- trees heal faster, so they will be healthy by the spring
- there is less sap, which can attract pests